5/26/2011

lifes began to be good step by step...
the best thing is i can stay hum n spent the rest of my days watching tv n eating!
ha.ha.ha
wat else i can ask 4..

family being super great...
kip jalan n eat outside..
thnx mumy!
plus got my lil sis n bro tat rily make my day by laughing out our ass with funy jokes..
n watching movies togther like hell..

im on my way finishing my psp games btw..
god of war....agen n agen...
never get bored with tat..
now i noe y he bought tat 4 my bday..
coz tats the only thing tat can make me silent n guai2 at rum..
my gad..

the love..
began to ease down a lil bit..
pandai cri n ask me wat i do...
tysm God..
my prayer being answered 1 by 1...
but still he did n said things tat can rily hurt me..
sumtym...
but wen im there, he cudnt face it.
mad2 pun still bring me hum n frn me watch totoro..
almost midnite but still bring me out to mamam..
y tlmpau ego?huh!
dlm msg kip hurt me,but infrnt syg me..
urgh!
my frens were ryt,im stupid for hoping too much..even wen im not..still i never stop love tis guy..
just be patience...tats d only thing i can do..

his mum asking me to go vacay with them on june..
im looking foward to it,but still im afraid..
wat if hes doin sumthng bad wen his mum not around?
n me not around?
just pray he wont..
*amen*

i can only be happy n gratefull tat they never stop supporting me!
mopongousian, family, fong,magdlne,vian,chy2,aily n L.myles..
maybe they oso boring wana c my msg but they never stop giving me hopes n love..
I.HEART.YOU.GUYS

wat wil it be?
i dun know...
just hope for sumthing good to happen..
stil, ilysmLVS

No comments:

Post a Comment