5/16/2011

i hate tis,y cant they let me be happy for a sec? after receiving their msges at fb i still can feel the hate of envyness..y cant u just let me go? y did u bother so much to tell me very single thing tat he do? wats ur ittention? at 1st i tot u rily care bout me,evendore we're not close...but now i tink i noe wats ur'e up to..u enjoyed seeing me hurt ryt? noeing tat hes goin sumwhere to haf fun,while im stuck up my ass here being sad n lonely? its enough!
today u ask me to look into sum1 album n c the pict..he was there..so?
yah,i admit tat i was totally mad seeing it at 1st but not nemore, hes not a baby, he can take care of himself...plus i undstnd y he didnt tell me hes goin out,coz we're still argueing n he noes im gona be extremely jeles n sad. im not there...i cant tell if hes goin out with sum1 or not,itsjust his pict being caught on tat cam..n his frens..n his girll frens tat he noes since they were in primary school..
but still i haf sadness noeing tat it was 3rd of may,n hes havng fun while im strugling myself alone here...

are u happy now? did u rily wana c my relationship broke down? does tat makes u satisfied n buzz off? fyi : ure not gona get any...
even wen im leaving,n ure the next persn tat being with him,i still fil sory 4 u...coz u cant get him to love u naturally, u just haf to make our relationship worst,n hoping tat we will really break up n u got the chance to be with him..u r so pathetic..i feel sory 4 u..
i noe u r reading tis..coz u noe evrysingle thing tat i wrote here...

stop tring to prove to me tat hes not even sad bout the arguements..coz seriously, almost 3 years with him, im gona tell u tat tis guy,was rily good in hiding his feelings..I DUN THINK U NOE TAT RYT? coz its not u who be with him wen he got a major fall down, ure not there wen we had the biggest arguements, ure not there wen both of us losing hope towards each other..
it was me all the tym...2 years is not tat long but ive been in so many ups n down with him n i tink tats enuf to show me who the real guy he is...
if we rily break up, i wud say gud luck to u..
coz he wont luf u the way has loved me...
no matter wat happend btwen me n him,there always a special bond between us tat make us stand togther til now...but maybe we r not meant 4 each other..i'll take tat as a chlnge..
the most important thing is tat i luf him so much...n i just wana make him happy...tats y i can let him go..i dun haf ryt just to tink bout my happiness in a relationship..

im a women with no regrets..ilhsm

No comments:

Post a Comment