5/15/2011

end of 2 years..







i'll be packing my bags any sooner...
4 days left b4 im goin bek sabah..
its funny how im gona miss my life here...
this simple, yet useful hostel room...
frens tat never leave me alone wen i felt unhappy...
classmates tat never stop bullying me...
too many reason to mke me miss this place...

still in my mind my first step here...i kept saying :
i hate tis place
i wana go home
i miss my family

but tym passed by sooooo fast...
its been 2 years here...1 year left b4 i fnish my studies
no more slipping in the class,
no more joking around during recess...
its tym to be independent now

im done with my theory studies...
on my way for practical....
good news : petaling jaya
bad news : no frens, work tym , hand water pump
but nothings meant to be easy kan?
i'll take it as a a challenge...

im so gonna miss my life here..
slipping in the class...
taking lunch with my frens...
watching movie togther...
hang out togthr
but life must go on....
its a beggining of our journey...
not the end...

to some of the guys tat i wont be able to c...
tysm for being such a gud frens to me..
i apreciated tat..*big hugs*

al farabian = 1 of the best thing in my life.
so i guess, i'll c u soon then?



1 comment:

  1. hai grandma san. hope u be fine sana k... thank u for everything jgn kmu pg midvalley kasi hbs duit ar hehehe. take care im gona miss u hot grandma :) -Dazzlyn ur cucu.

    ReplyDelete