4/03/2011

homesick

i rily miss my bed...
my mumy n dady...
siblings 4 sho....
n yeah..my bf..

1 more month b4 im goin bek...
i cant blif tym pass me by so fast..
im going thru sem4 ryt now..
its just like yesterday ive been here...
starting my 1st step and nagging bout the orientation..haha
it su*ks..
but i do gona rmber it 4 the rest of my life =)
next sem i will be goin for practical..
its really make me sad..
coz i noe im not gona be in the same place with my bff..
but maybe its tym to be independent ryt?

i miss him too...
since we haf change with tat everydayargue thing..
relationship growing stronger n more happy..=)
i admit tat im a part of the mess..
yeah..im too manja..n easily get mad 4 no reason..
but now...
its changed..=)
  1. i didnt ask him to stay up till1,2 am just to kwn me msg..(i let him sleep)
  2. im not easily merajuk
  3. more understanding
  4. i support his hobby (badminton)
  5. i dun get mad like h*ll wen he spending his tym on badmntn court from 6-9pm..
  6. more dengar cakap..
  7. i do wat he told me to..
  8. let him spent sum tym wit his frens..
  9. learn to trust him step by step
  10. not being toooo jealousy...
  11. love him n his flaw..
  12. i dun bother him wen hes working
  13. forgt his past n mistakes..
sometym..wen we started to get mad..
i simply told him tat im lazy wana argue n i let him win..
n wen we dun haf mood to talk bout anything we just dont...
we both let ourself to calm down n wen its ok..
he will find me back like ntg happend..=)
tats wat happend wen we learn to undrstnd each other more with less-fighting..
i heart the solution coz it mkes me happy..
wen he text me iLy n give me a gudnyt kiss wen i go to bed..
n said good morning wen i wake up in the next day..
saying ILYSM wenever i felt insecured..
convince me everytm the memory of him pass me by..
calling me pigy or babydoll wen im mad..
its just beautiful...

everythng he do really meant a lot to me...
coz hes not tat soft-hearted + sweet tounge kinda boy..
he owez wana look garang n tough infront of me..
mybe bcoz he want me to respect him as my bf..but i did!
i stop blaming him 4 everythng tat happens tis whole tym..
coz i juz barely knew tat im taking part of tis rltnshp too..
he spent tooooo much on me liao....
its tym to give n take...

many peeps dun blif tat we're stil toghther..
maybe bcoz of his past..
but IDC bout it nemore...
i am his future..
its tym to forget the past n go on!
n learnt to love his flaws like he loves mine...

stop being childish.pampered.jealousy.
start to be matured.independent.loveable





No comments:

Post a Comment