4/09/2011




sumtym i wish i can do everything tat i want..
everything tat i used to do b4..
all the fun things..tat i love so much...
which i've stopped to do since i haf u...
coz all the things tat i love to do... turns out to be the things u dun like..
so ive stop doin it..
like u ask me too..

sumtym i wish i can go out clubng with my frens like i used to b4...
without sum1 to get mad at me..
havng a total fun with my babes n boyfrens...
but i cant...
coz were gona end up into fight later..

sumtym i wish i can live my life the way i want to...
do ol the stupid things i want..
dress up the way i love to..
hangout with the people i like to..
and stop fixing myself to reach ur expectations..

sumtym i just wana go home...
stay in my room...drinking a big glass of coke..
eating cakes n chocltes..
with no 1 touching me..
no 1 talking to me..
i just wana be alone...i rily do...

sumtym i just wana live a day
without eating those vitamins u buy 4 me...
im getting tired of getting myself gemuk...
im tired of eating those vits...
its not sedap ok?
my tumy said so!

sumtym i just wana go out wearing flats and a simple dress..
instead of covering ol of my body..
coz i dun care bout others thinking how small i am..
im just tired being wat other peoples want me to...

sumtym i wish i didnt haf cellphone...
so i dun haf to c ur text saying ure goin out clubng wit ur frens
wen ure supposed to spent tym 4 me..
coz ure working like 24-7 everyday..
dont i deserve ur valuable tym?
instead of texting me wen im sleepy ody..

sumtym i wish i can be u...
so i can having a total fun there without thinkg bout u even 4 a sec..
i rily want to make u undstnd wat it feels to WAIT
and wory bout me evrytm im goin out..

sumtym i wish i am not myself ryt noe...
i wana be sum1 else..
who can go out without being mistaken being flirting around...

sumtym i wish i a tough person..
so i wont end up crying everytm i felt hurt..
im sick of it..

sumtym i wish we dun noe each other...
passing by each other
holding other peoples hand...
and live a diffrent life

sumtym i wish i can just shut up and sleep
everytym we're started to argue..
and forgt everythng tat happends...

lifes being great with u..
its not tat ure treating me bad..
ure not..
relationship being gud..
its just tat we bz with our life..
me..here...stuck with my asgnmnts..
you...there..stuck with ur frens n work
we do find each other..
havng tat sweet talk for a minte..
and textkissing/hug each other..
its enuf 4 a LDR..
im satisfy..

but maybe...
im just getting tired of this...
same convstion everydy..
same things to fight with everytym...
all the other things tat we do...
wen im there, its a whole new stories...
coz were gona be a lovey-dovey..


but sumtym...
i wish i am single..
with no 1 to take care of...
so i dun end up getting mine or his heart broken...
like i did now..

lotsa tears..
san






2 comments:

  1. dont let the tears keep on flowing darl..
    life not ez..
    sometimes we are at the top but most of the tym we are below our expectation.. but one things remain true.. we live our life..get the best.. =) ily darl..hehe steal ur word..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. im trying my best but maybe i dun hf his attntion to share my probs wit him evrytym i felt un happy..sumtym i wish tat im just his frens babe,so he wil spent more tym with me like he did to his frens..but maybe im too demanding,but since im far n we less seeing each otherr i tink i do deserve sum of his tym ,imtired of kna caqri wen i want slip dy..just hope i can be strong babe..btw ilymore,hehe..saya pun curi tu ayat dri org lain bah,hehe

    ReplyDelete