3/07/2011

one i never forget


1st..we dun talk too much..yeah..
n u left me alone waiting 4 u at the airport...
the way u treated me was so cold..like sumthing bothering us..
luckily boy2 accompany us..if not things gona be like wwe inside ur car..
stop at kfc, boy2 go down to buy sum food..
n u say HI!..
BUT JUST NOODED MY HEAD..
COZ I FEEL AWKWARD...
like i never knew u my whole life..
soory =(

arrive ur hum..
n i still refuse to talk to u..
my heart still painfull
for wat u haf done to me..
i noe its just ur ways to get my attention..
but it do hurt me alot..
sorry fer the 2nd tym =(

taking my bath..
n u eating downstairs...
after bath,i go straight to take a nap..
u showed up..
wana hug me..
but i move to the next bed..
u asking y shud i move ?
i answer `i just wana take a nap'
so mean...n so not me...
but i guess heartache tat leads me to do tat..
sorry fer the 3rd tym =`(

still...
u wna slip with me...
so u move again..n started to hug me...
i refuse..
but u insist..
n u told me u miss me...
n there we r..
lying next to each other..hugging n slipping till nyt..
*thank you *


after ol tis tym weve been apart..
still i love u VERY MUCH!
its not about wat u got, but is how u care the littlest thing bout m...
sumthing tat others tink less-important 4 me..
*thank you again*

i noe things gona be like before wen im goin bek later..
but as im still here..
i wana spent lots of tym wit u..
i wana appreciate the tym we have to be 2gther..
sumtym less is more...
as long as we love each other..n still stand strong together..
there nothing i wud ask for more...
*thank you lo vun syn*

sumtyms i can be so mean towards u,yeah,both of us did..
we talk nasty n get mad to each other..
sumtym u told me tat u x luf me n dun nid me at all,
i just accept it..
coz the truth is..wen im bek..
ure still gona hugg me n tell me how much u miss n luf me wen im there..

im still in process to figure outwat kind of relationship we haf here ..
maybe its the toughest 1 i ever had..
but i dun regret it..
coz ure the best i ever had..
*i love you! yeah u stubborn syn!*

so tis is me..
swallowing my pride..
standing in front of you...
saying im sorry for that night..T_________T


lotsa love
san




No comments:

Post a Comment