3/11/2011

2 days more

will be going bek soon..
hate it so much...
every1 is bz!
mumy at kk,
my bro is working..bf oso working..
n im left alone at home..
hate it!

ive got a plan..meeting my darling aily tomorow,
but i havent confirm yet since chy2 also nid to go work at the noon..
plus bf havnt ge the green light yet! hopefully yes! *crossing finger*

everythng doesnt seem ryt now..
im toooooo sensative...
everytm hes making fun of me,or even making me jeles on purpose..
im gona be extremely mad +sad = cried
i hate myself now..y i owez haf to be so weak wen hes around
like i cant stand up 4 myself..?
everythng also nid his help!

since they move to the new house..
he seldom go to my house n spent tym..
i do unstnd bout tat minyak thing..
but i do nid sum attention from him

mornig hes working,so we just hang around togther at nyt...
its like a long way to go my house..but he insist..
n i just let it..
i do wana spnt my tym wit him

goin to his house to meet his mum..*miss u aunty*
feels warmth wen she give me a hug n kiss,feels like im welcome there..=)
spending the tym wit his granma..n watching movie wit bf ..

he asked me today..
as he watchd me playing games on his comp..
y i haf to be soooo sensative tis few days?
urgh! wish i had an answer for tat myself syg!
maybe i just miss the day he will treat me like a baby..
yeah..since he was too bz wit his work..
i was left behind..
i just making stupid faces..
he laugh..n we forgt bout it..
easy~~~

still haf 2 days left..
gona apcte tis days like i never will..
got alot of things to do..
but im done with 1 of my assgmnt ^___^

but still..the 1st thing i wana do on saturday morning..
is goin out for breakfast with him..
i need Sau mai ASAP..
miss it alot!

but tomorow i will be staying at his house for 1 day..
at least im not gona miss him alot tomorw nyt..


missing my frens n family..^^
will meet soon *muahx*


No comments:

Post a Comment