3/19/2011

10 dec 2009




20 sept 08
1st time u ask me to be urs..
funny...but sweet..^^

coz i owez tot tat ure just a spoiledmumy'sboy
*sorry B*

its been 2 years 5 months now..
not a big numbers to be show off..
but since ure the most stubborn n complex guy i ever been with..
its sumthing tat i can be proud of..

n yess!
u annoyed me sometym...
a real goofy n clumsy...
u can be heartless sometyms...
since u can haf everythng u want..
sometimes u did 4get how to apcte all the things tat u got..
`mean' wen its cums to jealousy..
play pretend u x love me wen i make u mad
stubborn like h*LL



my punching bag ^_^


but nooo...
its not the real u...
its just ur alter ego..
ure a crying baby sumtyms..
u nid me to pick up the right clothes 4 u wen we go shpng
u nid me to remnd u how hard it is to simpan $ wen u spndg it like crazy
u nid me to get mad at u wen u act a lil stupid
u nid me to remind u tat ur car is not importnt then me n ur fam
u nid me to tell u how much ur family luf u everytym u feel like they dont
u nid me to pack ur stuff anytym we go on vacay'
u nid me to play with ur hair to make u asleep
u nid me to hug u wen we argue
u nid me to lauf at u wen ur jokes dun make no sense
u nid me to tell u everyday how much iLY n wait 4 me
but we're even..
i nid u more the u nid me..
*sorry*

tats y i still wait 4 u monkey!
it brokes my heart to left u alone there..
n hear u complain
`susah o mau buat ni,tula u xda cni,susah o mau bgni,panas o,mau sakit oh..bla..bla..bla'

but u love me 4 me..
n tats wat i respect bout u..
never been a day u complain bout how i look, how many pimples i had,how skinny i've been
*thnk u for loving me n my FLAWS*



like u said..age is just a number ^^






2 comments:

  1. aww babe...its nice...mcm love story oh...=) happy for u both..chi

    ReplyDelete
  2. manada darl...hard ni keeping up wit him, hopefully can last longer bah..macm ko darl,hehehehe

    ReplyDelete