2/22/2011

i shud be leaving for dreamland by now,
but i cant..
sumthing makes me giggles all nyt..
sum1 texting me,
she told me such a funny story..
bout how i dun deserve to be sum1 gf..
just bcoz of my past..
yeah...who cares if i join tat stupid punk rock band or skinhead b4?
its just my childish perception la..
plus,im too young to tink matured...
ol tat i noe is tat im too rebellious n i nid a channel to let my anger out!
she even said tat im too harsh coz both of my tragus was pierced...omg..
totally dumb la u girl!
getting my ear pierced doesnt mean tat im a harsh person!
y did u become such a narrow minded person?
issit u came from kampung site?
em ti siu lor..

im not ashamed with my childhood memories...
coz tat thing teach me to be a better person now la..
at least i noe how important education is,
instead of lepak-ing or gai2 around town the whole day

plus,who r u to judge me..?
just bcoz ure not a grunge,punk or skinhead followers,
doesnt mean ure a holy person!
at least people dont tell tat im a cheap girl like they did to u..

he luf me for who i am.
n he told me tat if i love sum1,we must love erything bout tat person, no matter the loveable or not loveable site..
he noes my past.. n he dun care
i also noe wat he did b4..
but it doesnt matter..
coz wat matter now is OUR FUTURE TOGETHER..
a dumb blackhair girl like u dun make any difference..
ure just a lunatic tat wana c a strong relationship fall down...
but u mess up wit the wrong 1 girl..
idc n i dun gve a damn bout wat u said..
i used to be an innocent young girl..
but now im a lady! i noe how to treat uneducated perfson like u wit manners..
n it started with tis---> thank u!

dun bother my life,or others..
u better spent sum tym to look on urself n decided,
how to chnge urselfto be a better person.

;lotsa love.
sandra xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment