1/06/2012





its been 5 days sinced ive been here..
le hostel..
and in 13 days i'll be goin bek to sabah again,
LOL!!
i just hate this year...it supposed to bring me luck n prosperity sinced its my year, but it seems like ive been spending almost 2k just for my tix for this coming holidays..FFFFFFFFFFarKKKKKK!!!!!
this year cny wont be enjoying for me since i can only be with my staring for 4 days bfore they be leaving for Japan. *s**t!
i just hate the fact tat ive got this strict new trainer and i can even get an extra holidays to join them..

when his mum first told me about the vacay, i was like :



n then she told me its gonna be japan, and i was like :




*hell yeah*



but then she told me its on 24 - 31 jan,and i was like :





are u serious??


n then im thinking about the BEAVER, and i was like :




s**t!!!!!

maybe some other day..T_T
dissapointed but my studies always come first...its much more important !
bf teasing me bout me watching disneyland from KeheLLLL since i cant join em thre...
*seyesly sittttttttt!!!!*

btw,
thinking about goin bek to sabah on my bday
*10 -12 feb*
its a stupiak ideaaaaaa!!! but i loike it coz i never did something crazier for my bday!
will be buying the ticks.... (actually, i just did)
(*0*!) LOL!
then i guess...





yes!







No comments:

Post a Comment