6/20/2011

last 2 days was a gud day for me...
we've talked, n make a decision...
last 2 days tat i spent with u is the best day ever..
i can feel tat u chnge abit...
just a lil bit..
but its enuf 4 me

wen u told me tat u wana go to ur frens weds receiption, i just say yes..
coz i stil can enjoy myself wtchng mies at ur rum or fb-ing..
wen u go, n the past kip appears on my mind...
i text u with angry words...
n i ask u not to come back early coz i dun wana c ur face...
n tat i hate u so much...
til i lock ur own door n didnt let u in...

but stil u come back ur hum..
early then i tot u cud be...
knocking and asking me to open it..
n gave me a big soothing smile..=)
*ilysm*

tat nyt i cnt stop nagging bout the past..
kip asking u question over n over agen..
annoyed u with my mad attitude..
ignore ur sweet calls to me n act like ure not there...
but u did manage to be patient...
n told me to forgt it...
n tat u choose me rather then any1 else..
n tat u were sory fior wat u haf done..
n u wana chnge...
did i blif u?
yes..but not 100%...
*sorry*
i just wait n c ...

tis tym arguemnt is diffrent..
n4, u just ignore me n leave me alone crying..
but now u hug me n making alot of things to make me happy n forgt bput wat happend..
last nyt wen i told u tat i cudnt slip...
u told me tat u wil kip hugging me until i fall aslip..
u did..
*tysm b*

i tink its tym 4 me to let go bout ur past..
coz tats wat makes our rltnship more awful..
i shud be gratefull tat u wana chnge for me now...
n tat u began to show much u luf me step by step...
the way we hug each other to slip shows how much we luf n k bout each other..
i savour it!

tis mornig u ask me to move my clothes to ur hous..
n tat u wana share ur wardrobe with me...
u wana buy another toothbrush for me to use at ur rum..
so dat next tym i go bek i cn sty at ur rum anytym i wnt to..
tat shows a lil bit of commitmnt..=)
thnx dear..
n i will...

maybe 3 years is not long enuf to make other people proud of us..
but honestly...
after havng the gud n bad times mostly...with u thru ol tis years..
i began to apcte u more..
n i so hapy tat i dint give up on tis rltnship..
coz i just noe tat i never wana lose u...
ure mybe a monster..but inside ur heart..
u cnt deny tat u luf me so much til u wiling to do anythng 4 me..

i dun wait 4 sumthng gud to happen..
i just accept anythng tat cums fowrd aftr tis..
coz we've been on alot of harder probs b4..
i noe we cn do it...

for wat u asked me last nyt...my answer is
~ilymore~
thank u lo vun syn

No comments:

Post a Comment