2/14/2011

V-days



wen im far from u...
u rily cant accept it..
u duno how to show me tat u stil love n care bout me..
tats y we often argue...
still rember the day tat i told u i was sick..
u still wana act like u x k ..

but after few minutes u ody col n ask me to eat medicine,
take care myself n say tat u love me..
<3 ure so sweet bb<3

alot of things happend..yeah.. ol those scndalous things appear in our relationship..
but i dun blame u 100% thou..
as im not pefect neway..
i noe u r lonely..but i never did giing my attention to u..
im sorry..



but im glad tat we go thru it b..
as i said before...
i love u wat happend before is the past..
i am ur future.. wat matter the most is now..=)
only 19 days left to c u..
i noe u will treat me like a princess again...
pampered me ol day but then blame me wen im being childish here..
if u x give me ur attention,
lolz u spent alot ody for me without asking..
wen im mad,u just said tat u wana be responsible for me.
. u want sum1 to take k of..
thnx syg..but do kip ur salary for urself k?
words cant describe wat u meant to me
if i wana talk bout u,it will never end..
too many things to share..
but i just wana let u noe tat i love u b..
i love ur flawless, ur mistakes, ur family , ur silly attitude,
ur stubborness n ur workaholic gaya.. i love u lo vun syn.. owez..

xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment