2/13/2011

cheerish

i sudnly became sad..
i duno why...
it seems like too many problems come towards my frens
feka just col n said tat she had sum probs wit her bf
now V also got prob wit her frens..
allen also like tat..
teryna also like tat tat..
nurul n boy too...urgh
im sau pa xing..
i tink i bring sadness to other people life..

i duno y i can tink like tis,but maybe bcoz tat day..
1 of my ex-bff told me tat im a bad luck..n i shudnt be frens with any1..
coz i only will bring up some trouble..
maybe she is true..
but y?

i wish i can help evry1
solve their prob..
but i oso got too many thing to feel depressed..
i just became good with my gf agen..
yah..its been thru alot of hurting conversation between us..
but i dun haf any1 to share with..
i only haf tis blog of mine..
as i got inspiration reading thru other peoples life n problems..

anyway..
im still in forgiving process now..
yah ..towards tat sum1 who i used to feel mad..
but i never meant to said like tat to her,
i just x undstnd y she treat me like tat..

but its ol been erased in my mind ody...
she luf me n i luf her too..
frens is more omptnt then anythng..

p/s : iLy sasa

No comments:

Post a Comment