1/23/2011


lifes been su**s tiz few days..
i felt like i didnt haf much tym for myself nemore..
everyday is the same routine ....
wake up,goin claz, jogging,dance practice,on9,sleep ZzZzzz..
i rily want to go out n release ol tiz pressure in my small head..
but mao bian...i stil haf to do it!

our dance got some progressed! yeahhh!
were not a profesional dancer anyway..so tis is quite an achievement!
i dun rily fancy tis dance-thing wen i was a kid...
im an athlete..im so into trackfield...
n tats explain my tomboyish behaviour back then..haha

but i am a dancer...
so do any1 else...
as long as we haf the passion in ur heart...
just ;like my dance teacher said :

`dancing is not about the way ur body moved by the beat..but its by ur heart,haf the passion,...

its true...coz theres no other thing more fun to do then dancing n goofy-ing around wit my MOPONGOU frens! *like*

the LOVE-LIfe....
ive been so busy so we less talking
but we do a lot of skype-ing n texting
its not fun to hear,but blif me..
for LDR...its more then enuf...
^_^
coz i've learnt to appreciate evry momnt tat i haf wit my goofy-guy
caught in arguemnt sumtym,but ive been soooooo lazy to kasi panjang cerita..
SOORY can be helpfull in time's like tiis...

family's been GREAT!
miss mumy n dady alot..
but i haf to be strong for them..

bout my studies...
urggghhhh!
stil haf tons of assignment to do..
but ive finish 1..heeeeeee
hopefully i can fniz it by time..
*crossing finger*

enuf blogging la for now..
c u next tym peeps..








No comments:

Post a Comment