11/12/2010

if only i could~~`

teach me how to face u wen im there..
i dun tink im as strong as chy2...i cant accept the fact tat i'll be seeing u as my FREN
tis tym...it really happends.....
i dun tink its a joke....
ive cried so hard til i dun even rembr tat i haf exams 2moro...
the way u treat me after tonyt was totally different..
its like ure a different person....
u mad im msgng wit my frens..but do u recall the day wen u msg HER?
do u even noticed how i feel?
no u dun ryt?
but still im standg there....still loving u n aceptg u...
ur flawless n human-less...


im s.p.e.e.c.h.l.e.s.s
i just noe tat i didnt do any wrongs...
will i get used myself to the new environment now?
hope so......i just wish tat i can be as far as i can be from u..
i just cant stand to c u wit sum1 else...
i really cant....
the only reason im taking thousnd steps away from u after tis...
is bcoz...i love u soo much...
always..LVS


1 comment:

  1. babe..I am not strong.. I just have a big hope and with the hope I want to face all the hurt.. coz I am hoping someday he will come back and knock my door..that happened when I already go on with my life.. sayang san, he is not what he showing himself to u..he act like cool and ez to let go..but if u have cctv here, u wil know what happening.. dia cakap saja tu n marah saja.. itu d mulut tp dlm hati..lain tu..u know he is counting the day to meet u..i know he really miss u..everyday am till pm listening to sentimental song..laying n sghing..he hurt too..its just he dont want u to know it.. i think he is same with my 'fuck'(akhng) hehe.. he is too ego..when u spy him u will know how bad he felt too..kesian u know.. but it is his own fault for being so ego.. dont worry..u act ntg n treat him just the way u did b4..trust me..he will fine and begging u.. i am not good in handling my love prob n treat him..tp I ever try la..n its work..boy need somthing to let u conquer him.. good luck n hope to see u cyg san..no worry k..he is so excited to meet u tuh..jgn pduli cakap dia..marah2 x tentu pasal ja tu..if x love u lama sdh dia curang..but dia x pernah o..trust me..he is waiting..jia you..

    ReplyDelete