9/09/2010

wat else can i asked for~~

despite of mu runny nose and headache..i cudnt ask for more..i love the fact tat im getting sick in my own bed and my own rum..feel cozy bout it..
since my mum was away on vacation wit her gfs..so im spending my tym doin the house chores..i juz dun get it?! y any1 can stand the dust and dirty sink all this days? gosh..im cleaning my hous like crazy all day,till i get flu and a few backpain..huh~
i hope sum1 will learn to clean up the mess!

i shud haf gone eating at my bf hous,buti cant coz im too busy wit my duty..sorry!
and hes bz working too,like usual~~so i dun rily mind it..

the gud news is tomorow is holiday..which means-->resident evil 3D! =)
hoping to get a seat,but if we dun,its ok..coz we haf another plans fot tat day..=)
anyhow..im not in the mood to blogging ryt now,i nid sum medicine and a nap..

p/s : im sharing tiz amazing vc,luf tiz song very much..keep repeating the song like 24-7 =)
enjoy..
will be updated soon`
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment