9/02/2010

~..my first move..~

my fren juz told me,theres only 30 days left to final exam...(excluded sat&sun )
goshhhh!!! can u juz kill me now? regreting those days wen im wishing on the tym to passed me by quickly! shud i be happy now??
its like a wake up call for me..to finally get my lazy ass to work!!
im totally not in study mode..but i did manage to do something related to it..:



my time table..weee~~
hopefully im stick to the plan there...huh -__-"


btw im starting it jus now..wit my hair tied up like `pokok kelapa'
im still not getting used wit the study thingy yet..still at fasa lag..haha..
hopefully tomorow i wil get used to it..
like my dad said..`tats wat u shud haf done student! ' -_-"


`coco-tree behaviour' ~~




i love tiz little teddies..=)


my hp was run out of crdt..my life juz being unfair to me!



good news..finally found tiz thing inside my unmanageable locker..=0
got my initial bah tiz..hei.hei.hei


bad news..thiz thing havent arrived yet ..>.<>


3 comments:

  1. Cass... Sya pun mau study ni... Blum lagi start2 ni... Bila mau start, ada saja distraction... Sedih betul ni... Bah, gud luck kio in you stdy... Cayo2...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hei.hei.hei. u started to sound like en.lee oledi. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. moses : mmg susah,me also sumtym x trestudy coz penat bah..hopefully god bless me to study during holidays..belief in him k?

    daz : hei.hei.hei...haha,kita 2 ja ktawa kali kalau nmpak tu hei.hei

    ReplyDelete