12/13/2011

helloo DECEMBER!

its been ages since i last updated my blog..ive been such a lazy dumb-ass this few months..
too many sad memories to be shared with ( which i need to let go off)

so its here,
december has arrived..
no offence but i hate it so much..i rily do -__-!
i love CHRISTmas ..i just hate the fact tt i'll be goin bek study-ing in..
(let me see..18 days left?? omg)
fyi,i havent mai the ticks yet, im soo gona be dead...

but im having a great holiday with my fam n bf.
spending most of the time together..
time passed us by sooo fast...
feels like i wana cry myself out...
i love it here..
i wish i can stay
*crossing finger*

disaster
tats exactly wat gonna happend next year.
believe me..
u'll end up reading me blog more often later.
btw : does beaver bites??

tired.sleepy.hungry (piggy mode)
i need some food to gain my energy.

will be seeing u guys any sooner,
merry xmas n happy new year in advance!

i'll c u ol soon then :
lotsa love
sandra


No comments:

Post a Comment