5/02/2011

i am me

if i can just go on without felt gulity,or even sad...i wud...did u noe how much it hurts me to noe tat ive been forcing things to get better wen i ody noe things owdy chnge?

if i can move on n live my life like usual..i wud...but i duno wer to start...seriously..i dont...
maybe bcoz i dun c us tis way b4..i owez tot tat things gona b the same...being together till the end of time..but i guess im wrong..

i dun dare to put high hopes wen i c u later...i just pray tat things gona chnge...
even wen its not..i'll pray...tat no matter how long it takes...i can MOVE ON!

still,ilysm...tats the only thing tat u cant take away frm me...
ive been crying so hard tis few weeks...its rily hard to fake a smile infront of peeps n cried myself out during shower so i wont get my eyes swollen..

i'll savour the day wen im goin bek n hug u 4 the last tym...
but i guess its tym to walk in a new direction...
ill try to adapt...

for u..i will just walk away n never look back...
coz i noe i wont hurt u anymore...
u may b finding sum1 else sooner...
but i noe,she will never love u the way i had loved u...

p/s : i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment