4/22/2011

upset...i cudnt tink of any word ryt now...can i just close my eyes n leave tis pile of lies world?
something happend..thinnngs tat u shud haf expect from me..the unperfect person...
my life being a load of shit tis few days..yeah..n ure the reason why..
i wish i can just leave tis place...i rily do...
i love u...never did i cheated on u, or being unfaithfull...
then y did ive been treated like tis? do i deserve it? ure not playing fair towards me...i deserve a 2nd chance from u like i did to u b4...
who do u tink u r? making me fall deeply in ur luf n easily asking me to let go?
weve been together almosyt 3 years now...3 years...
n tis is not the most hard situation wee been thru b4....if ican stand beside u wen u ask me for a chnce...y cant u?
i did say soooory tooo many tyms liao...wat else do u want?
i sacrife alot for u owdy....ALOT...
i lost those people i love bcoz of u...
my life surrounded by u...
i hope i can tink straight for now.....i do...
coz i dun find a ny reason to stay here owdy...

if any of u c me...give me a hug..i neeed tat so much...
if u noe me..give me a call...i nid ur support..
i just cant stand being alone anymore....
if loving sum1 faithfully cud be tis hurt...wats the point with holding on?

if tis is the last word i can wrote on my blog..help me to let him noe...
tat i love him so much..

No comments:

Post a Comment