9/20/2010

make it last forever..will u?



its been 2years wit u..never knew im gona be this serious wit u syg..yah...sum people say it still too early for us...but hey..with sum1 stubborn and complicated to understand like u....2 years is sumthng big oredy..=)

being wit u teached me to be more sabar..arguements make us grew stronger and alot more matured in dealing wit things..=0

i noe how much u hate ur girl is far from u..but i never want to...i just noe tat i haf to study and success in my future..no offence,but i dun wana spent the rest of my life depending on u..i noe its gona be fun to go work and c u everyday,having lunch together..going home together..but tats gona make them talk bout me more...saying tat im taking advantage on u and tat i rely so much in u..let me be the independent women for sum tym k b?

n now im here....continuing my study life again..its never been easy for us at the 1st place..but i blif things gona get better time after time....
only god noes how much im missing u right now..but still u wana ask me y i kip crying everytime i left u on the airport? its not d 1st tym im leaving u ryt? but im just being me..im a cry baby...yah i admit it! i even cry wen i watch sad movies or even seeing an old man with a mustache begging on the streets..pa lagi now...im so biasa wit u ody bah..even im juzt going bek for 2 wiks but u spent ur tym like 24-7 for me..=)

wen mumy bz wit pinky and kk life u r there for me..convincing me tat mumy just bz..
thanx b..

i can c u getting more matured now..u now how to deal wit my mrajuk-ing ody..n abit sabar ody..

noe how to simpan duit n jimat2 ody..im lovin it! no more spoiledwitparentsmoneyboy..
but ur smoking attitude..im not interested to noe..just dun smoking infront of me!
since we haf been together for 2 years,plis show sum effort yah syg?
luf u so much..
lo vun syn....




No comments:

Post a Comment