9/25/2010

freeezeeeee fever!


goin shopping wit gf's...buying tiz and tat...kip on spending without looking at my budget..n guez wat?! yah...im over budget! piarkkk~ luckily not too over la..if not comfirm kena bf tiaw..
ssh**...i hate the fact tat i cant spent my $ wisely! -_-'

notng happend today..my life is boring like usual..and got sum add-on drama la...but im over it! im too tired n lazy to even care or distracted by it..so i juz ignored it..blif it or not...it makes me feel sooooooooooooooooooooooo gud! thanx frens..ur idea btul2 menjadi!

bf bz wit RO like usual...spent less tym wit me...sumtym i feel like i wana tumbuk him coz kip making me annoying wit his bikin panas attitude..luckily i understnd tat hes just being himself...GAMES owez cum 1st..juz let it be..penat wan marah2..


so me n my fren alfecia robert was looking for a solution to gain our weight..lazy wana hear people kepoh bout how `slim' we r..lol..
wana try eating tat ubat cacing..but i freaked out...coz they told me tat im gona end up seeing worms in my sh*t! euuuwwww!..wat if tat thing still alive? how i wana do my bussiness ow? hais!
anyhow,im still gona eat tat ubat also..who noes i can gain sum weight fter tiz..=)
my bf mumy also kip wory c me..she owez make sure tat i will eat alot wen im at their home..adui! n the only person who owez kasi ketawa me is my bf--->sapisyn!
he enjoy c me eat alot and trying my best to finish it all,coz the policewomen is sitting beside me..urgh!!! can let tiz happend agen, must make sure tat i gain my weight coz i ody pmis anty inday..


another thing is,im havng my formatif exam next week...n my final exam on nov-...gosh! time passes by so quickly..still got many things to study..but not today! ^-^
still havent buy my ticket pulang..and oh!!!! my fren got a plan on going to melaka tiz nov...i wish i haf enuf budget so i can join the trip...coz i never visit mlka b4...its a big oppurtunity 4 me..plus,will be goin wit alot of frens..=) comfirm will enjoy...
and a trip to manukan also...hopefully smua jadi la..=)


im rily exhausted now,gona take a nap..lgudnyt peeps! c u ol nex tym..=0

xoxoxo sansan



No comments:

Post a Comment